Patagonia Unisex Duck Bill Trucker Run Cap (Black/White)
Whether you're running a marathon or a cheeky couple of K's, choose the Duckbill Trucker.
The Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat is a trail-running specific cap with lightweight and quick-drying features to keep you en route. The Duckbill Trucker incorporates a 100% post-consumer nylon and polyester construction with a DWR finish for water repellency.
The quick-wicking sweatband and mesh back panel create the ultimate airflow when running and dissipates moisture. The soft foam brim allows the Duckbill Trucker to be stuffed into a running vest or pack easily and return to its original shape when needed. Run your next marathon in style with the Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat.
- Front Crown and Bill Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR Finish
- Breathable 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh Back Crown
- Packable Foam Brim
- Glare-Reducing Underbill
- Quick-Wicking Internal Sweatband
- Adjustable Elastic Closure
- Fair Trade Certified
- Claimed Weight: 65g
- Front Crown and Bill: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Back Crown: 5-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odour control
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certifed